Etisalat Unleashed The Most Ridiculous Night Data Plan Ever

Etisalat unleashed the most ridiculous data plan, I don’t know who gave this specific telecom this ridiculous Idea but I think it is one of the most craziest plan I’ve ever seen.

Let me go straight to the point. Etisalat just launched their own unbeatable night plan in which you are already aware of MTN and Airtel.


Etislat currently offers you 1GB for N200 Night plan which you can use from 12am: to 5am.
How can I Subscribe?
Dial *229*3*11# to activate it

Look at it from this angle, Airtel gives you 1.5GB for N50, MTN gives you 500MB for N25, and now Etisalat gives you 1GB for N200. Even if you hate data, which plan will you go for?
Etisalat Unleashed The Most Ridiculous Night Data Plan Ever Etisalat Unleashed The Most Ridiculous Night Data Plan Ever Reviewed by RIDWAN TOMI on August 08, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.