Why Are you not using Airtel 1GB For N100?

While some of you are still using etisalat social me with Psiphon but the speed throttling is completely out of this world. When it comes to weekend, I makes use of simpler data plans  most especially if the network is super-fast. I suspend my normal data and just toggle around with something simple like Airtel 100 for 1GB or Mtn unlimited daily plan of N150. But I noticed a lots of people are not using this plan.



Some are saying they are not eligible for the Airtel weekend plan and I wonder how possible could that be. You can easily enable your sim to use Airtel 1GB for N100 simply by calling CC.

 How to Activate

Dial *474*1# to activate!
Dial *140# to check data. It can be use only on weekends (Friday – Sunday).


I’ll suggest you give it a shot or tell us why you are not using it.
Why Are you not using Airtel 1GB For N100? Why Are you not using Airtel 1GB For N100? Reviewed by RIDWAN TOMI on April 30, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.