Important Notice to Those Who Want to Get Glo 6GB For N1,300


This is just to inform those who have already dropped their email for the info on how to get the glo 6GB for N1,300 that data at the moment has been exhausted according to the seller that is why I haven’t send majority of you mails. I want to kindly suggest we stop dropping our emails, when its available I’ll send them to your already existing email.

Hence, don’t beef me because I didn’t send you email, just your patience is what is needed. When data is available, you’ll get my mail. Those who have already paid the guy reselling, you can forward your account number back to him let him refund your money. When data is available I’ll get us inform.
Everybody love cheap data subscription that was why the data got exhausted on time.
Important Notice to Those Who Want to Get Glo 6GB For N1,300 Important Notice to Those Who Want to Get Glo 6GB For N1,300 Reviewed by RIDWAN TOMI on March 06, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.